Type and hit enter
Hi, i’m daniel.
Journeyman Carpenter – Residential Construction (Whistler)
We have been building quality, high performance custom homes in the Sea to Sky region since 2009.
Intentionally, we focus on a select number of projects per year, allowing our team to focus on the projects at hand, and the attention to detail required to deliver the caliber of home that has defined our reputation.
We are about precision, quality, and good people. We have created a culture where excellent people enjoy working here and top-quality trades want to work with us. Our current and future projects include several high-end homes in Whistler and Squamish, and a net-zero project.
Blueline Contracting is seeking an experienced Journeyman Carpenter to join our Whistler team.
Long term employment – Full Time
Full medical/dental benefits package after probation period
- Min 15 years as a carpenter
- Min 10 years working on custom residential
- Previous experience as a lead carpenter on complex projects
- Forming, Framing, Cladding and Finishing experience is critical – you should be very experienced in these areas
- Ability to read plans and execute with accuracy
- Lead site construction operations and manage a small team of carpenters / apprentices
Journeyman Carpenter is responsible for the day to day execution of a wide range of building tasks on site including:
- Provide quality workmanship consistent with BCBC and company quality standards
- Provide leadership and decision making on all site carpentry tasks
- Forming/ framing including timber work – cladding/soffitting/flashing work
- Maintain site safety and identify/manage safety issues
- Provide mentorship to apprentices
- Integrate into a motivated, vested team who takes pride in their work, and is committed to the team project goals
- 15 years in construction min
- 5 years min working on high end residential projects
- Wide range of home building experience and skills – we are start to finish
- Transportation and cell phone
- You take pride in your work and are detail oriented